MY FEELING (Part 3)

Part 3

A few story has past, it doen’t to remember but something has happened in your live became a memory, whatever it is a good or bad memory. I ever love someone deeply and then I got more sadness that I feel. That’s true what they’ve said, over loved someone makes you feel over pain. I really understand there aren’t love with happily ever after. Love that you do sometime makes a scars in every side of your heart


I ever prayed to God to send me a person from all His creations to be with me, but I forgot to asked Him so that for He sent me a person not the same as other people’s, who comes to give temporary love only and left the nasty  scars. Obviously it’s true, it comes with a thousand of happiness and left a million of sadness. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LEGEND OF TIMUN MAS (Part 3)

LEGEND OF SANGKURIANG (Part2)

LEGEND OF RORO JONGGRANG (Part 3)