MY FEELING (Part 2)

PART 2

Too trust it doesn’t good right? I ever read quote like “trusting to much kills u” it turns out that it is true. I ever got in to sadness. When u trust some one that you loved it will break your trust easily. The sadness that I feel that time to be continues. Than I think the sun will it still shine by it self right? 

Reasonably the pain still I feel, it is been a long time because it really hurt when someone that you love, you release it when you still love. But that’s love, there is no perfect love, there are many obstacles in the middle of the way of love. But I’m sure some day it will regret what was done. I’m a revenge and it is my bad character, I’m an expert to save bad memories, like cheated, I remember it clearly the detail from the beginning until the way it lies. Thats how I’m who still be a unstable teenager on that time, my ego bigger than my feelings. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LEGEND OF SANGKURIANG (Part2)

LEGEND OF TIMUN MAS (Part 3)

LEGEND OF MAIN KUNDANG (Part 4)