MY FEELING (Part 8)

Part 8

It doesn’t want to end it, even wanted to ask apologize from all the mistakes. But there is one thing can’t be forced, I don’t want to back because of petiness saw it beg me for getting back with it. then it told “maybe the overreacting it is makes me un comfortable, but all done because it don’t  want to lose someone it loved with . it ever feel losing someone before, and that is last thing that not want to feel for the same reason.

I feel guilty at that time, finally the relationship continued, it is unstable relationship right? This is our old relationship. After through all this memorise between us, finally this relationship the end. That’s all cause of the over jealousy. In that time I don’t want to know every reason about it.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LEGEND OF TIMUN MAS (Part 3)

LEGEND OF SANGKURIANG (Part2)

LEGEND OF RORO JONGGRANG (Part 3)