MY FEELING (Part 7)

Part 7

 I think those struggles are worthless, is not about one or twice someone which are came to break our relationship, I never through that I’m with this strong to hold this pain alone. “ guests are not come in if the door is not opened, right?

It confious why I wanted to end this relationship. I explained all, but the ego it still that. It never realized about the its fault. Then I cry, I don’t know what this decision should I choose it is right or wrong. But I though it will be better to end this relationship.

It is can’t saw me cry, everything will  do to make me smile again. Then I ask to go away of my life, and never comeback. I feel unconscious when I said it, but it’s what happened.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LEGEND OF TIMUN MAS (Part 3)

LEGEND OF SANGKURIANG (Part2)

LEGEND OF RORO JONGGRANG (Part 3)